Tuesday, June 15, 2010

DAM finds: Part II


My sister and I had quite an interesting "problem" this past month. We decided to start selling Therapy items again last month at the Downtown Art Market. The May market was Friday night and Saturday morning/afternoon. Since it had been a few months, we decided to reduce prices on much of the old inventory and really clean the shelves :) Many happy Therapy customers later, the shelves were clean!

From the new exposure came many custom Therapy orders for Marci and her ETSY page has really taken off! I spent almost all last month out of the studio and remodeling. So, last week -- Market week -- I told Marci that I didn't have any new inventory and my load from last month was really light, but I would be happy to help her sell at the Market. She laughed and said "I was going to say that exact same thing to you!" So, the long of the short, we didn't set up shop at the Art Market this month.

I did however, make my way to the Art Market to visit friends and support the local flavor. Jon and I picked up this beautiful succulent and then found the perfect accessory! -- a one-of-a-kind hand-crafted flower from Summer Studios!


And our coffee table is officially Happy :)

1 comment:

SummersStudio said...

That is almost too sweet!