Monday, May 10, 2010

DAM finds

Although the Lubbock weather was crazy this weekend (66 degrees and windy during the beginning of May!) the Downtown Art Market was great fun!
This month was our first one back since November, before Baby Meg was born. It was delightful to see all of our Art Market friends and catch up with who is doing what and where the creative minds have been.

I broke even. Meaning I spent the same amount of money at the Art Market as I made at the Art Market. But I think that is what it is all about anyway. Supporting the community in which we too live.
One of my favorite vendors Summer Studios brought it to the Market. I couldn't leave without purchasing these beautiful one-of-a-kind ceramic earrings --

I am so happy and proud to be a part of such a wonderful community!

No comments: