Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Momentum



Riding the waves of momentum.

Last night I saw the Junior Boys live. They are definitely one of my favorite bands and I had yet to see them perform live.. until last night.
They sounded crisp, clear, and beautiful. Just as I imagined they would.

I have felt this wave of perspective shift coming on me for the past few months. And now I believe that I am in it -- riding it like I am scared to do but know that I must.

Something is changing in me and my life. I have questioned myself, my being, my contribution, and my worth as I stood on the brink. And I have accepted that the only thing that I know for certain is that I do not have the answers.

I do not have it all figured out. I am far from knowing where I will go in life, how I will get there, or what it will be like when I am there -- That is the only certain thought that I have.

No comments: