Saturday, December 12, 2009

Another year... Another Moleskine


i am clearly a creature of habit.
and a loyal consumer to the products i have learned to love.. and quite possibly can not function without.

this time of year is always a challenge. switching from one calendar to another. And with the change of the year comes the awkward few weeks of accidentally writing the wrong year on everything and statements like "this is MY year".
well, if anything is apparent it is that time moves on. and 17 days into the new year i will with much reservation move on from my twenties into my thirties. ..

its hard for me to believe! thirty years into "it" and i am happy. happy to be surrounded by my loved ones. happy to know who my friends are. happy to be successful in my path. and happy to be alive and (almost) 30.

No comments: